John Henderson
John Henderson, Consultant
Experience:  I own a research business that provides latest data on a variety of topics.
Type Your Question Here...

Last year I bought a book of six first class stamps only to

Customer Question

Last year I bought a book of six first class stamps only to find,when I returned home, that they were all completely blank. What are the chances of this happening?
Category: General
Expert:  John Henderson replied 6 years ago.

Fairly rare I expect. Is all the other information on the block present? If you have any identifying marks on the stamp, it could have value. The only way to find out is through a local stamp collector. Have you contacted the Post Office administration office? Can you take a digital photo and send it as an attachment in your next post?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for answering my query. I have taken some photos as you suggested and am sending them as an attachment. Customer