Family Physician, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Researching answers to questions online for 20+ years.
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for the baptism record for my wife, Wendy Hambleton

I am looking for the baptism record for my wife, Wendy Hambleton (maiden name), born 22 November 1945 in Pensby, Wirral, England. She may have been baptised with a middle name of Maria, although this name is XXXXX XXXXX her birth certificate. Unfortunately, I do not know the parish or specific church - only that it was catholic. Her mother's name was Edith Myra Hawthorne and father was Henry G Hambleton.
Category: General
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Family Physician replied 6 years ago.
I'm sorry that you have not had an answer to your question. There are a number of Catholic churches in the region, and I do not have an easy way to identify which parishes were active at the time.

I suspect that your best source of information would be the Catholic Bishops' Conference of England and Wales.

I believe that they would be able to direct you to the appropriate individuals in this region who would have knowledge of the church history and the location of such records.