Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028
Type Your Question Here...

i have an invention for a tv that makes the pichture and sound

i have an invention for a tv that makes the pichture and sound better the pichture has alot of quality so that if there were something round in the center of the tv it would be oval shape i can email a pichture of this tv to you , what i would like to know is what to do with this technology and how i can sale it?
Category: General
Expert:  Edward replied 4 years ago.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

What is the model number of the TV? The model number will be displayed on a tag on the back of the TV near where the power cord is attached.

How long have you owned the TV?

What have you tried to correct the problem?

You can post a picture by clicking on the (green tree icon)above or you can send it to info@justanswer.com and ask them to froward it to me.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
there is no problem the tv works good the model is a panasonic tr-1214t it is a vintage tv from 1981 . i have a invention hooked up to it that gives it's good pichture . i would like to know how to sale this technology.graphic
Expert:  Edward replied 4 years ago.
I am going to opt out of answering since I have no idea how to market your invention. By opting out this prompts other experts to reply if they have the answer for you. Hopefully another expert will respond soon.

Regards,

Edward
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
graphic
Expert:  Martin replied 4 years ago.
Hello Jerry.

From the picture you posted i can't really see the improvement you mention. Without divulging too much about how it work, can you give me an example of before/after for both sound and video?

Does this apply only for CRT TV or for any TV technology?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
the sound is improved as well this invention works with any thing electronic
Expert:  Martin replied 4 years ago.
The thing i wanted to know is, does this need to be included in the electronic item at the factory or can it be added by anyone after? This is what make it hard to sell if you need to convince someone to buy your invention or license it. If it's a stand alone device that work automatically that you then add to a system, it's lot easier to market.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
it can be added by the factory or by any one else ,the parts that make it are cheep and all over the place ,it can also be added to any old electronic equ.,it will cost about 5 to 7 dollers to buy.it is very easy to add to a system,it would be alittle hard to sale because it takes some time for you to notice the inprovemt.i think the goverment makes eletronic things that will work better with an invention like this which you half to earn the right to collect on an idea like this one.the idea to this invention is electronic things that get better working over part of there life. the science behind this invention is the electronics inprove by pulling resoltion ot of the tubes or glass board.
Expert:  Martin replied 4 years ago.
The first thing to do (and a very boring one) is to search the patent office of the country you want to market the product. Here is a list of all of them: link. It is an important step because it's not because it's not available anywhere that someone somewhere is not just sitting on the patent.

The next step is to apply for a patent.

After, you have many options. Building it yourself and sell it on ebay.com, putting add in magazine, TV ad with ordering info. That don't require much investment. The step above that is making it a product big chain will want to carry. That require going to lot of trade show, hire a designer for the packaging and the industrial design of the invention itself (unless you are really good at this yourself) and be able to produce it in the minimum quantity the store chain will require.

The other simpler way, but not easier (far from it), is to not touch a thing after getting the patent and try to license it to a company. It might be a company with it's hand heavily in audio video, like Sony and the likes, or a company that is very patent active like Xerox or 3M for example. The larger the company, the more complicated it will be to sign the deal.

Martin, Engineer
Experience: i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting