Lucy
Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
26798026
Type Your Question Here...

Why is it that women seem to get tired so quickly from cowgirl

Why is it that women seem to get tired so quickly from cowgirl (woman on top) position?
-But then women in general still so often have something to say about men's sexual performances?
Category: General
Expert:  Lucy replied 6 years ago.
Hi Stephen,

It may depend on your partner. A lot of women are self-conscious or uncomfortable in that position. They may worry that they're not doing it right or that they're unattractive. Your partner may be concerned that, when she's on top of you, you aren't enjoying the view. It may not actually be that she's getting tired. It could help to just talk to her and tell her why you like that position.
It could also be because the position uses muscles that are not generally used in daily activities and that she genuinely gets tired from using them. In addition, if you are rather well-endowed, the position could be painful for some women.
With regard to speaking about performances - that is one area where I firmly believe, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. However, many women, depending on how they were brought up or their age, don't have the same standard. My best advice is that the woman for you won't judge or criticize your performance. However, remember that the act should be mutually pleasurable, and try not to take offense if she offers you feedback. Every woman is different, so what is pleasurable for one may not be pleasurable for all. The fact that a woman makes suggestions means only that she is comfortable enough with you and with herself to let you know what could enhance the experience for both of you.

I Hope that Helps,
Lucy