I don't know if this goes directly to you Lucy. This is the first time I have used this forum.
The information that you gave me is great. I had figured out part of it. Could not get Hardwood though. I did not send you the clue exactly as it should have been. See below maybe we can make it a little clearer.
Deep Blue Something + Audrey Hepburn + Hard Wood = Horace Greeley + John
B L Soule
That is the exact way it was given to me. Any ideas what it means together?
Any idea on how it can relate to a place or thing in Florida?
This might help you. The place or whatever it can be linked with. will have to be within 56 miles of the tampa international airport. i can't figure out it this clue leans toward a particular place or area within that 56 mile parameter of tampa international. And in that 56 mile parameter, it would be in any direction.
I can give you the other clues that I have that came before this one. Would that be ok?
1. The Mississippi River discouverer is not the right key county or code. I figured the answer to this might be Desoto. possibly. We have a Desoto county here I Florida.
2. Stay North of the Apple Store in Chicago.? I looked on a map of the store to check out the streets. North of the store is a sr or us 41 which we have????
3. Let the games start now.
4. Stay north of Bonifacio. - Which I think refers to the baseball player. so it would mean
stay north of Miami?
5. What is the key?
6. West of Straberry City - I thought this might mean Plant City. Which is our little strawberry capitol here.
7. A Spring? A River? A Stream?
8. A group of seed plants characterized by a large crown of compound leaves and a large trunk. - I think this referes to a Cycad. but not sure of the signifigance. with the other clues. it is not a palm, evergreen maybe. I don't know if it might refer to a city the the word Palm in it.
9. Deep Blue Group = Audrey Hepburn + Hard Wood = Horace Greeley + John B L Soule.
10 Consult with Mariel Zagunas?
These are all the clues I have.
I have the complete run down now of all the clues. There was a computer glitch, so all the clues were not received. Let me know if you would like them. Maybe then some things might make sense.
These are the clues so far. There is one missing. It is after the Stay north of the Apple store in Chicago. I will also send you tomorrows clues when they come up. Here is the list so far.
The Mississippi River Discoverer is not the right key, county, or code
septentrional forsaken stronghold
Stay North of the Apple Store in Chicago?
Let the - games start now
Eat Its" - father. King of -. Minus A = No
Stay. North. Of. Bonifacio
Stay North of Dr George McAnelly Miller
What - is - the - key?
Fresh - fruit and - vegetables
West - of . strawberry . city
Stay north of Robert Louis Stevenson's Utopia
A Spring? A River? A Stream?
West - Donovan Mcnabb and - John Elway -
a group of seed plants characterized by a large crown of compound leaves and a stout trunk
Deep Blue Something + Audrey Hepburn + Hard Wood = Horace Greeley + John - B. - L. Soule
Consult - with Mariel Zagunis?
A-lot of water near by
John - Bunyan would advise you to stay North of this village?
The best part of waking up?
C.Quercus - East
I find myself alone when each day is through.
Don't stay up to late......
where you have north of Ruskin (Dr George Mcanelly Miller), Pine Island would be way south of Ruskin. I actually live about 20 minutes from Ruskin.
I looked at your link. What Google gave you was a Pine Island Drive.
That's why I have a love/hate relationship with mapquest. You don't put exactly the right address and you get very weird locations.
Here is two more hints for today.
Stay - North . of - Stratotanker -
Keep North . of - Macho . Nemesis
Hopefully you can have more luck that I did. I know a stratotanker is a type of plane.
Any more luck?
Well considering we have to stay within 56 miles of tampa international airport. The only base close by is Macdill AFB in Tampa. I think you should be able to find a map online. I think the clues are going to lead up to a place in either Pinellas county or Hillsborough county, which is Tampa and where TIA is. I think the last home that Hulk Hogan and his now ex-wife had was in pinellas county possibly.
I have the clues for today.
Don't you know you drive me crazy
What . does it - take . to make you see?
Sounds like these might be from songs too????