MsWest, Senior Research Associate
Experience:  Experience in research, genealogy, writing, real estate law, business, finance, health.
Type Your Question Here...

can you provide a phone # of the company that sends out free

can you provide a phone # XXXXX the company that sends out free trial samples of Colocure and Trislim. I rec. this products but want to cancel any automatic mailings and charges of these products as they are too expensive. Thank you for you help. Judy B.
Category: General
Expert:  MsWest replied 6 years ago.

Hello, and welcome to Just Answer!

I am investigating this matter for you.

One telephone number that was for cancellation is now switched to a fax number. It was(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

The most recent number found is(NNN) NNN-NNNN however, be forewarned that it may shortly be either disconnected or also switched to a fax line.

I will post back when I find further information.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your question.

For Trislim - Call(NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong> to cancel. If they try to get you with a 10% re-stocking fee, ask to speak to a supervisor.

Because there seems to be such a problem canceling these products, please immediately contact your bank regarding charges to your credit or debit card, and have them block all charges made by this company or related companies.

Edited by MsWest on 1/5/2010 at 8:55 PM EST
Expert:  MsWest replied 6 years ago.

Further contact information for Trislim:

e-mail - [email protected]

The fraud department of my local bank had another number regarding this company -(800)859-3858. They said TriSlim & ColoCure are the same company. Apparently when someone signs up for a "free bottle" of TriSlim, they also get a subscription to, and they are then charged an additional $19.95 for that.

I apologize for giving you so many different telephone numbers, but this company appears to have been giving customers grief for quite some time, and they change contact information regularly.

Please let me know when you get through to someone and are helped to resolved this issue. Until then, I will continue to research the company. Thanks.

Edited by MsWest on 1/5/2010 at 9:05 PM EST