John Henderson
John Henderson, Consultant
Experience:  I own a research business that provides latest data on a variety of topics.
Type Your Question Here...

Anyone know how to bind a bible after you get it printed

Anyone know how to bind a bible after you get it printed?
Category: General
Expert:  John Henderson replied 6 years ago.

I think I am missing information. Are you talking about a photocopied bible that you need to cover?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am not sure what you would call it. I am making a bible on the bible paper with a special size font that we can not get anymore that my mom can read better then anything else. IM just not 100% sure how to bind it once I have the pages done. I have leather then to put on the outside. Hope this helps! Thanks

Hi george...

I know how to bind books, but this kind of bookbinding requires equipment worth $1,000.s. My wife has optic neuritis and needs a large print bible. We found several through Family Christian Books (a book chain). The other option is bible software that allows you to increase the font size on a monitoIf either of these options would suit your needs better, let me know the kind of vision problems she has and what version she prefers and I will try to find something for her.

As for binding, you might consider a 3 hole punch and a notebook binder as an alternative to costly binding. Tell me what size the finished pages are going to be and how many pages ( how thick) the finished book will be. There are book binders that provide the service, but again it is very costly. Usually, they are repairing a bound book rether than doing a new binding.