TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

i have a parker brothers 12 gauge double barrell shotgun it

i have a parker brothers 12 gauge double barrell shotgun it was made march 26th 1878 serial no118197 i would like any help i determining the value the gun is in excellent condition thanks
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.

Hello, Condition is everthing with gun collectors and here are two examples of the value of your gun. I have seen prices as high as $4,000 but most in that price range at a story of a famous person or event associated with them. So if I was looking to have this gun insured I would insure it in the $2,500 to $3,000 range. As far as value it souns like you be at least as high as $1,500 and maybe as high as $2,500. Thank You Tom Pleaswe click accept. and