Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Where would I be able to find (buy) a certain type of makeup,

Where would I be able to find (buy) a certain type of makeup, known as "Clinique" 'high impact eye shadow, 06 Serenity"
Hello, and thanks for your question.

I can completely empathize with you; I have had many favorite makeup items discontinued or difficult to find, after using them for years!

Where have you tried to look, so far?

When was the last time you were able to find it in a store?

Are you located in the US and only want to order (if only available online) locally, or would you be willing to order from another country, if found there?

Is this eye shadow a powder?

Can you describe the color? Would you be willing to buy a similar product by Clinique (or another brand), if the color was a close match?

Thanks for all your additional detail.

Edited by Cher on 12/31/2009 at 7:43 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I have currently looked at Clinque online and also a wharehouse clearing. The eye shadow is called Clinique high impact eye shadow in Serenity/ It is a silvery/turquoise color. I would be happy to find this product by another brand if the color was a close match. I would also be willing to buy out of country. Thank you for your help, it is greatly appreciated. Kate

Hi again, Kate, and you're most welcome.

Thanks very much for your additional information.

I have found this color in a trial size, here:

This color (#07 The Blues) seems similar, but of course, it's difficult to tell from the picture:

This also may be similar (it also comes in a 'duo' with a silvery shimmer that might work well, over it):

See the extensive eye shadow collection by Clinique and other brands, at this site, here:

I hope you are able to find a color similar to the Serenity. Except for the trial size, it does not seem available from Clinique, anywhere, and I searched extensively.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Cher's search and research were almoct scientific in scope. I feel well served.

Jdg William J Wynn

Hello again,

Thanks very much for your kind words; they are greatly appreciated. It was my pleasure to be of help to you.

Please feel free to request me to answer any future questions by beginning your question with 'FOR CHER'.

Thanks again.

Cher (please do not click 'accept' an additional time)