Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

What is the value of a 410 double-barreled Madison shotgun

What is the value of a 410 double-barreled Madison shotgun which was made for Richland Arms Company in Spain? It is in excellent condition and has shot less than one box of shells?
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.

I have looked at a number of different sources to properly answer your question and have found that these shotguns are normally worth about $300-500 at auction, depending on condition. Yours being in excellent condition would of course fetch a higher value. You don't mention if it is an over/under or side by side double-barrel, but depending on the buyer, an over/under might be slightly more valuable. This range takes into account auctions of that model and similar models over the last three years. I hope this fully answers your question, if not, please hit 'reply' so I can try to help your further!

Best wishes!