TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

How do I set up heat elimination rounds for a sports type

How do I set up "heat elimination rounds" for a sports type competition for 21 competitors when they are competing three at a time?
Hello, Depending how many heats you want I have 2 senarios. #1 7 heats with winner and top 5 best scores or times advancing, 2nd round 4 heats with winners plus 2 top scores or timing, 3rd round (semifinals) 2 heats winners plus 1 top score advancing. Finals Winner is champion . #2 Round one 7 winners plus 2 top scores or times Semifinals Winner of 3 heats advance Finals Winner is champioin. The first senario works better when you are trying to get the best in the finals. If the best all compete in the first heat you don't lose them that way. Thank You Tom Please click accept.