Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for an animated snowman that has a dog peeing

I am looking for an animated snowman that has a dog peeing on it. There is one posted on you tube. I think they came from one of the dollar stores (dollar general -family dollar ) can't remember for sure. Have one but would really like another can you help? I've tried but not making much progress thanks Terri
Hi Terri, and thanks for your question.

When you say 'animated snowman', is it small, like a toy, and it moves when switched on, or is it larger, like a lawn ornament?

Do you have the link for the one you saw on YouTube?

Have you already checked the dollar stores in your area?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes it is small like a toy ---yes I have tried stores all around this area--
Hi again, Terri, and thanks for your reply.

Thanks for the youtube video of it; It's called "Animated, Musical Yellow Snowman" (that's what it says on the box).

I've been able to find some listings on eBay for this, but those auctions have ended (see below). However, if you contact the sellers, perhaps they have more.

I would suggest trying any local stores that sell Christmas gifts/novelties, like Target, KMart, Walmart, etc., and department stores, too, like JC Penney, Sears, Macy's, and Mall kiosks (those stands in the middle of the mall), as they might have just this sort of thing, if you've already checked your Dollar Stores and couldn't locate it there.

I hope you are able to find it.

If I've helped, please click 'Accept'; if you need additional info, please click 'reply'.