TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

Do you have ebay stores that I can take items to that can list

Do you have ebay stores that I can take items to that can list them for me to sell. If there are stores how do i find one in my area. Thank You
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I can find you a store that sells on eBay. What is your zip code. Thank You Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, Here is a link and information This company has 100% feedback. About 15 miles away
eeBart Consignment LLC
Address:eBay Pick Up Service. Areas:
Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach
Office: Delray Beach, FLORIDA 33484

This company also has 100% feedback and has been sellling on eBay longer, they are about 50 miles away and sell mostly designor items

Just Sell It eBay Drop Off by Appointment 2579 Eagle Run Lane Weston, FLORIDA 33327(NNN) NNN-NNNN

There are other companies listed but they are all over 100 miles away. I chose only companies with a good record and wop currently have items listed. You will want to choose the company based what items you are selling. Thank You Tom Please click accept.

Edited by TaxTom on 12/23/2009 at 4:10 PM EST