Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

what times are masses the church of the advent westbury ny

what times are masses the church of the advent westbury ny wed and sunday mass times and what are the mass times for xmas eve and xmas day what is the exact web address for the church of the advent westbury ny

what are the times of the masses wed and sunday the church of the advent westbury ny what are the mass times xmas eve and xmas day? what is the web address of the church of the advent? regular address XXXXXwestbury ny.i cant seem to get on their web site.

'
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again Neil, and Happy Holidays to you.

You can find their website, here: http://adventwestbury.net/index.html

'Contact' info, here:
http://adventwestbury.net/page5.html

You can get information about Christmas Eve and Christmas Day masses by calling them at: (516)(NNN) NNN-NNNN An emergency number for Fr. Krantz is included, if it's after hours and the answering machine picks up. You can also reach them by email, here: [email protected]

Their Services schedule is as follows:

Sunday 8AM and 10AM, Wed. 10AM, Second Sundays, 6:30PM
You can see more here: http://adventwestbury.net/worship.html

I hope this helped you.

Regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hi cher happy holidays i cant seem to get on their website you wouldnt be able to figure out the xmas masses on xmas eve and day? also i receive an email xmas special 20 percent off? can you try to get on their web site. neil
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again, Neil, and thanks for your Holiday wishes.

What email xmas special 20% off are you referring to?

I will try to find out more about the Christmas Eve and Christmas day masses. Have you gotten on their website in the past, and if so, what was the website address? Could you not access the links I sent you?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hi cher i received e mail stating 2- percent off all ques threough dec 20 percent off. i cant get on the the website to e mail them. i did email them in the past but dont remember the address. they links say to contac them e mail i did but no e mail info. did you find out their xmas eve and day masses times?? thanks neil
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi Neil,

I'll check with Customer Service re: the 20% off through Dec. 20, and let you know.

Did you try this email address: [email protected] to write them an email?

I accessed their 'Calendar' on the website, but it's only for November, and there is no December calendar, which is strange, considering it's Christmas and all.

You can call them at the number I provided in my previous answer (516)(NNN) NNN-NNNNtomorrow, and inquire about the times for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day masses. Or, you can call now, and leave a message for them to call you back with that information.

Cher

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hi cher 20 percent till dec 31. not the 20. cant get on website to leave an .e mail. you can try yourself thanks reply requested. thanks neil
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
You're welcome, Neil.

I'll find out about the discount offered by Just Answer.

I'll try to get the info for you, but won't be able to call til tom'w, since it's now after hours for the church. I'll also try to email.

Cher

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

thanks neil

Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
You're welcome, Neil.

Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again, Neil.

I received a reply from the Church re: the Christmas Masses:

Christmas Eve at 5 pm and at 10:30 pm
Christmas Day at 10 am
Sunday after Christmas celebrating St John 12/27 ONE service at 10 am

Cher