Lori, Research Analyst
Experience:  General Information and Online Research
Type Your Question Here...

I would like to post a poor MATSUI product bought yesterday

I would like to post a poor MATSUI product bought yesterday to MATSUI in the UK. I would like the address please and the name of the Boss of MATSUI UK.

Here is some info that should help you:

MATSUI is actually a subsidiary of Dixons, which is owned by DSG International. The CEO is Lord Kalms of Edgware and the Chairman of the Board is Sir XXXXX XXXXX.

Here is a link to the corporate headquarters mailing address as well as their customer service information:

In case you have problems with the link:

All customer issues within the UK can be emailed to [email protected] or call (You would call the Dixons number):
Currys - 0844(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />PC World - 0844(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr /> - 0844(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Head Office address is:
DSG international plc
Maylands Avenue
Hemel Hempstead
Herts HP2 7TG

Their telephone number is XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNN(or +44(NNN) NNN-NNNNfrom outside the UK).

I hope you find the above information useful. Please let me know if I can help further,

Edited by Lori on 12/16/2009 at 1:06 PM EST