Bryan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Many years of internet research experience. I also run my own business.
Type Your Question Here...

can i claim an abanded boat with no ide

can i claim an abanded boat with no ide
Category: General
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
it depends on what state you reside in .please give me som e more detailed info and i'll try to answer your question,thanks happy holidays
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hi sorry for the spelling ive found seviral eg stantin iland new yourk greek ilands and meny more upto 30 of them if i pick one do i speak to the cost gard to tke it what i had in mind is get a small boat and tow it home to fix and live in it what would the jeniral thing ide have to do in eatch countrey who would i contakt in each countrey to get the info
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
i would contact the coast guard,they would be able to help you out further in regards XXXXX XXXXX you would have to contact[each country]. as far as an Id. In the u.s.a. they generally required identification.