Lori, Research Analyst
Experience:  General Information and Online Research
Type Your Question Here...

do any of the Duggar kids have Facebook accounts such as Jana

Customer Question

do any of the Duggar kids have Facebook accounts? such as Jana Duggar? and are they 100% real accounts made by the actual family members?
Category: General
Expert:  Lori replied 6 years ago.
The Duggars do have an entry in facebook that they maintain, - they have an email address and phone number you can contat for additional information on the individual family members
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Do the individual members of the Duggar family have actual facebook pages that random people have just made up to be fake and to act like the actual Duggar members, or is it just one facebook page for the whole family?
Expert:  Lori replied 6 years ago.
I was unable to locate anything for the individual children that would be other than 'fan' sites. This family is very close knit, and the parents keep an eye on them all. Monitoring so many face book pages would be difficult for them. You might try emailing them, just to see. Their email address is on their facebook page and I'm certain they will give you the information if it is available and you request it. I would expect it to take a few days to get a response back, though, due to their popularity and schedules.