TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

Can you tell me if I have a warrant

Can you tell me if I have a warrant not ?
Hello, Here is a link to Dallas courts where you can search for outstanding warrants: http://www.dallascounty.org/dcwantedsearch/search.jsp . Thank You Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your respond, I have already tried that before but it gave me no records. I'm looking for different ways other than online.
Hello, In Indiana you can call the sheriff and they can usually tell you if you have an outstanding warrant. You can also check in the clerks office of the court house and see if you have a warrant outstanding. Be sure to check the proper jurisdiction. Thank You Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your answer but I already look that up
Hello. What type of warrant would it be and how long ago? Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It's a citation for P.I and from 4months ago
Hello, The only other possibility it that it is still with the prosecutor or police department and has yet to be filed. Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
So if the dallas court website you provided does not pull up any information using my name and also the citation number. It means that there is no warrant?
Hello, yes that means there no current Warrant. Thank You Tom