Lori, Research Analyst
Experience:  General Information and Online Research
Type Your Question Here...

oK SIR... I made an order few hours ago.. and i received all

Customer Question

oK SIR... I made an order few hours ago.. and i received all this.. i will send a summary here it says

Order ID 695241 Credit Card Payment selected Authorizing, please wait.... Initiating AUTHORIZENET interface... Authorized #2745469094 Order in progress. Response: 000/APPROVED(A) (#2745469094) Ref: 097576

Your order has been processed successfully, your card has been authorized and passed all of risk checks. However, the charge on your card will be made only when your order status has been upgraded to shipped. What does it really mean deep.. those it means it will be shipped. and they av received there money....? Thank You sir...

I need a complete answer please..

Thanks for the co-operation...
Category: General
Expert:  Lori replied 6 years ago.

According to the information you provided, it appears that the vendor in question will only charge your credt card once the item you purchased has been shipped. It indicates they may have a 'hold' on the funds, but they will not be taken until shipment has been made and that they have verified the credit card is valid.

Please let me know if I can help further.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank You... Nwais Mrs Lori.. You the best.. and May God grant You more Understanding & wisdom Amen...
Expert:  Lori replied 6 years ago.
Have a wonderful day!!