Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I HAVE A NEW MOBILE PHONE ON CONTRACT PURCHASED 20/11/09 I

I HAVE A NEW MOBILE PHONE ON CONTRACT PURCHASED 20/11/09 I AM NOT AT ALL HAPPY WITH THIS PHONE IT WAS SENT WITH NOINSTRUCTION BOOK AND I CANNOT WORK IT CAN I RETURN IT
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer

Whether or not you can return the phone, depends upon the terms of the contract you signed and the time allowed to return the phone if you are not happy with it, but it is not defective. Some companies give you 30 days, while others give less time. Typically, a contract can be cancelled within the first 3 days of signing it. If you bought this phone from a store, or online from a company, it most certainly should have been accompanied by an instruction book, user's manual, etc. so you know how to use it's features. Contacting the company and requesting a users' manual might help you learn how to use the phone properly and you might love it!

Your first step is to contact the company you bought it from and find out the terms of the sale and your contract. Because the phone was sent with no instructions, you might have a good reason to return it, if it was stated that a user's manual came with the phone. Do this as soon as possible, because as time passes, that's not good for your purpose.

I wish you much good luck!

Cher