TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

Ineed Help In Signing In To Skype. They Are Not Accepting My

Customer Question

Ineed Help In Signing In To Skype. They Are Not Accepting My Email And Pass Word
Submitted: 6 years ago via HelpOwl.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, If you are having trouble with your password XXXXX suggest the only way to access your Skype account again is to have a new password XXXXX sent to the email address you used to originally register with Skype. Thank You Tom Please click accept.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have tried this route several time but Skypedoes not send the token to my gmail address and keeps using my old mindspring addresss.
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello again, with the new address it may be harder to access your old account but not impossible. Skype will ask for some verification but here is a link to their technical support department pertaining to your problem. Thanks Again Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I dfollowed your directionsi ntotal and provided the correct information. Skype still does not correct the emailor in this instance gmail address and keeps requesting my password XXXXX they will not change without the old password XXXXX i am trying to change the emailaddress and password
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, It sometimes takes 24 to 48 hours for the change. You should get an email confirm the change on your current email account. Thank You Tom