Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

I have 2 Steinway grand pianos I need to sell. Both in great

I have 2 Steinway grand pianos I need to sell. Both in great condition. Where/how/what would be the most effective way to sell them for the best price?

The most efficient way to sell these Pianos would be to go through A Reliable Auction House. They will appraise the Pianos and do everything from the moving of them to the sale and collecting the money for you. They usually charge a modest fee for doing this service, but they will pre qualify the bidders and make sure everything is legitimate before releasing the Pianos to the new owner. Many people try Craig's list, but or the newspaper, but I think having someone mange the whole sale of the Pianos will take a lot of the burden off you. Joan

This is an Example:

Edited by Joan on 12/7/2009 at 12:48 AM EST