John Henderson
John Henderson, Consultant
Experience:  I own a research business that provides latest data on a variety of topics.
Type Your Question Here...

My father own a Benjamin Air Rifle Co. Pistol Model 130 manufactured

My father own a Benjamin Air Rifle Co. Pistol Model 130 manufactured in 1969. It has been kept in its box for fourty years. It looks like new but the pump does not compress air. Could you advise me if it is worth to have it fix and if so please tell me where could I send it. Greatful. Carlos Ruiz [email protected]
Category: General
Expert:  John Henderson replied 6 years ago.

Your Air pistol should have a serial # XXXXX B101067 and B111600

Since you have the original box etc, it may be worth something to a collector. There are air pistols on eBay for $3 upto $50. As for fixing it, I think a new air pistol would cost less than a repair of the old one. But, if it has sentimental value, it may be worth it. Let me know and I will try to find where you can send it.

Hope this helps...

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have been trying to send my acceptance to my question but all I get is telling me that I have not access to the respective page. Please take notice that I ACCEPT YOUR ANSWER and you can transfer my deposit to your account. Thanks.Customer