John Henderson
John Henderson, Consultant
Experience:  I own a research business that provides latest data on a variety of topics.
154910
Type Your Question Here...

Hi,this is for an art-expert,Im looking for a print,of dogs

Hi,this is for an art-expert,I'm looking for a print,of dogs standing, peeing up against a wall.The dogs are wearing clothes,and I think the painting may be French,Dutch,or Belguim.It's not too big,maybe about 50cmsx20cms.I know it's quite well known,but how do I find it.
Category: General
Expert:  John Henderson replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer..

Is this the one you are talking about. Images? If it is, I found this on a site at

http://www.denveater.com/denveater/2009/01/cru-vin-dogs-your-1stop-shop-for-wine-you-cant-buy-portraits-of-dogs-that-arent-yours.html

That is the only info I have, Perhaps I can expand my search more if it is the one. Just let me know,

XXXXX XXXXX

John Henderson, Consultant
Experience: I own a research business that provides latest data on a variety of topics.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Sorry,it's a bit hard to tell,it's years since I have seen it.I seem to remember the dogs were partly clothed.The bulldog for example was wearing a bowler hat,looking very British,with a big fat cigar,and the poodle,looking very French with a beret on and using a cigarette holder.I want to buy it for my bathroom wall.I could'nt get your picture big enough,or clear enough to see if it was correct.regards Tom
Expert:  Martin replied 7 years ago.
Here is a better quality version of the same picture John posted: link (click on the tiny picture to see a larger version).

Edited by Martin on 12/2/2009 at 6:38 PM EST