Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Kirkland Signature Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced Ham

We bought a Kirkland Signature Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced Ham with the Ham Glaze Packet and the instructions are unable to be read. I need help in preparing it for Thanksgiving dinner today. Can you give me the baking instructions for this product?

Holiday season is a busy time. Here are your baking instructions:

Unpack the ham and take all inner wrapping off. Be sure to take the disk out covering the marrow in the bone. Cook the Ham at 300*F at 9-10mins per pound of ham weight. For the glaze I make my own which is to take some Dark Brown sugar and mix well with some plain yellow mustard into s thicken mixture. I rub the ham all over with the mixture and place in to cook. I imaging the glaze that came with the ham is just wiped on the ham the same way I use my glaze. When the ham is done let is sit for 15 mins before serving.

Joan

Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience: I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

My wife had to work the first part of the day and we were to heat up the ham for our relatives so they could fix the turkey in their oven, and then when my wife got off work, we would take it with us to their house.

Being the man that has not done this, I needed the directions that came with the ham, and they were illegible. I have never used this site before, so did not know what to expect. You did however, have the information for me. I learned to use a new tool online, and figured out how to cook a ham in the process. So all in all it was a successful day.

And everyone enjoyed the ham.

Thanks.

I made my ham when I got off of work and got rave reviews.

Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving!

Joan

Hello and thanks for your question! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. First you want to unpack the ham, remove all the inner wrapping off it, then make sure to take the disk out covering the marrow in the bone. Place the ham in your baking dish and cook at 300*F at 9-10 minutes per pound of ham weight. You will rub the glaze all over the ham between 30-60 minutes before it is finished cooking. When the ham is done, you will want to let it sit for 15 minutes before serving. If you need anything additional just let me know. If not, please rate positively so I may receive credit for helping you today. Thanks again and enjoy!! :)
Hello! I have had the privilege of answering questions for you in the past and just wanted to touch base to see if there are any other ways I can assist you. I have close to 20 years of experience in human resources and career coaching which includes resume writing and critique, interview prep/mock interviews, job search/career transition assistance as well as business writing/communication, staff recruiting, onboarding, training and development. I also have extensive business, administration and research skills in a variety of areas. You are always appreciated at Just Answer and if there is any way I can help you with any questions or challenges you are having, I would love to. Just post a new question and ask for me by name. I’ll be on the lookout for you and I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!! Thanks again for the opportunity to work with you! Christy