Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

We bought a Kirkland Signature Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced

Customer Question

We bought a Kirkland Signature Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced Ham with the Ham Glaze Packet and the instructions are unable to be read. I need help in preparing it for Thanksgiving dinner today. Can you give me the baking instructions for this product?
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

I am sorry you had to wait, but with the holiday it is been a busy day. Unpack the ham and take all inner wrapping off. Be sure to take the disk out covering the marrow in the bone. Cook the Ham at 300*F at 9-10mins per pound of ham weight. For the glaze I make my own which is to take some Dark Brown sugar and mix well with some plain yellow mustard into s thicken mixture. I rub the ham all over with the mixture and place in to cook. I imaging the glaze that came with the ham is just wiped on the ham the same way I use my glaze. When the ham is done let is sit for 15 mins before serving. Joan

Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience: I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My wife had to work the first part of the day and we were to heat up the ham for our relatives so they could fix the turkey in their oven, and then when my wife got off work, we would take it with us to their house. Being the man that has not done this, I needed the directions that came with the ham, and they were illegible. I did, however find some instructions online, and was able to handle the situation somewhat satisfactorily. I have never used this site before, so did not know what to expect. You did however, have the information I could have used, so in my opinion, you are entitled to the amount I agreed to pay for the info. I learned to use a new tool online, and figured out how to cook a ham in the process. So all in all it was a successful day. And everyone enjoyed the ham. Thanks.
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

Thank-you for the accept and I hope the instructions worked. I made my ham when I got off of work and got rave reviews. Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving! Joan