Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Hello Can I get you to check someone out for me please. I

Hello Can I get you to check someone out for me please. I need to know if this person is genuinely who he says he is. His name isXXXXX Thankyou if you can assist me
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.

If you can let me know who David Frank Mills says he is (occupation/location, etc.), I would be happy to check it out for you. Are you involved in a business transaction with this person or what is your association with him? You don't have to give specifics, but just let me know how you know him or 'of' him. More details would be appreciated, but just don't include any 'personal' information about yourself.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi Cher

Thankyou for helping me here, sorry I had just popped out.

Here we go..I have met him online, but I want to check him out first, im very nervous he is not genuine, i know you will understand.

His details are

David or David Frank Mills

9732 E Lompoc Ave

Mesa

Ariazona 85209

DOB : 25/01/1966

He says he works in construction!

Thanks if you can help me Cher, I will await a response from you, Corina

Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, Corina, and thanks for your reply with additional information.

I've found this person in various cities in AZ, one of them, Mesa; however, the age doesn't check out. If you want to get more detailed information, you need to join this site, and there is a fee for the 'detailed' search:

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=David&qmi=F&qn=Mills&qs=AZ&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

I did find a David W. Mills in Phoenix, who would be the correct age (43) and you can purchase his information, including address, phone number, birthdate, etc., for only $.95:

https://www.intelius.com/purchase.php

I found a David F. Mills at this home address in Mesa, AZ, however, it states his age is between 55-59:

David F Mills

9935 E Kiowa Ave

Mesa, AZ 85209-2575

(480)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

I still have a few more things to check on, but wanted to send this info to you now.

Cher

Edited by Cher on 11/26/2009 at 5:50 AM EST
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, Corina, and thanks very much for your accept.

I've searched Facebook and found a David. F. Mills, but the profile is set to private. I've also checked MySpace and can't find any David F. Mills, David Frank Mills, or Dave Mills in Mesa, AZ at the age of 43. I also searched the property appraiser's site for Mesa, AZ and couldn't find any property in his name or at that address.

This doesn't mean he's not telling the truth, it would just take more detailed info. However, if you have any doubts he's being truthful with you, don't take any chances with YOUR personal info, and make sure you stay safe.

Cher