P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  45 years old, retired Marine Officer, current attorney
11181181
Type Your Question Here...

My home has already been foreclosed and sold at a trustee sale.

My home has already been foreclosed and sold at a trustee sale. I want to know how long after a foreclosure sale I have to file a motion to set aside the sale? Do I still have time to get an attorney if it has been three weeks?
What state is this in?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
California
You can move to set aside for 1 year unless the lender made a full price bid...then your limited to 90 days. You have to pay the entire loan balance plus costs.

Please let me know if you have further questions; if so I will do my best to answer them. If not please hit the accept button, its the only way I get credit for my work.

Terms and Conditions: By your continuing in this conversation with me, or by your clicking “Accept”, you are expressly agreeing to all of the following: (1) our communication is for entertainment purposes only; (2) you do not seek to establish an attorney-client relationship with me, nor do I with you; (3) you will not rely on anything I say and you will obtain appropriate legal counsel via a traditional office consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where your legal issue arises; (4) by communicating with me in this public forum you are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed. You further separately declare that any payment made by you is not consideration for this contract, nor offered for any services rendered by me on your behalf. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then you must advise me immediately.