Chris Miller
Chris Miller, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Master's degree in social work, computer knowledge, strong math and science background
Type Your Question Here...

how do I a process analysis essay

how do I a process analysis essay?
Category: General
Expert:  Chris Miller replied 6 years ago.

A process analysis essay is a "how to" paper in which you thoroughly describe a process in an understandable manner. When developing an essay through process analysis, you should keep several points in mind:

• Include all necessary steps and arrange them in the proper order.
  • Explain why each step is necessary, and include warnings where appropriate.
  • Define any terms that your readers may not be familiar with.
  • Offer clear descriptions of any tools or materials needed to carry out the process.
  • Provide your readers with a way of determining whether or not the process has been carried out successfully.

If you get to choose the topic, then you shouldn't have too much trouble describing some process you are familiar with. As with any essay, do an outline first to help you organize your thoughts as to how the essay should progress from beginning to end.

Hope this helps!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Can I see an example of one to help me?

This link provides some examples of process analysis essays that should be of further help you in understanding their construction. Again, if you are choosing the topic, the more familiar you are with process the easier it is to explain. If you have found this information helpful, please accept and thanks for using JustAnswer.