Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

How do I find out if someone wants to but my cell phone Also,

How do I find out if someone wants to but my cell phone? Also, I keep resetting the dates and they revert back to where they were orginally. how long can an ad run? I place it Fri. Nov. 13?

Juanita
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi Juanita,

You don't mention where you have placed your ad, and that would depend on how long it will run. I think you would be most successful starting out posting a free ad on Craigslist in the city where you live, if you have the service, there. Even if you don't, you can post in a nearby city and include free shipping or low-cost shipping if someone out of your
area is willing to buy your phone at the price you have set.

Another idea is to run an ad in your local newspaper or 'Pennysaver' if you have one. In addition, you might place your phone for sale on eBay. It's not too complicated, if you've never bought or sold anything and you just need to read the instructions. There is a posting fee, but it's usually worth it, if you sell your phone for the price you planned on.

When you say you keep resetting the dates, do you mean the day of month/year, on your phone or do you mean on your ad? If you can supply a little more detail, I might be able to help with that, too.

Good luck!

Cher

Edited by Cher on 11/15/2009 at 7:20 AM EST