TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

This is not a legal question but I would likel to know if Judge

This is not a legal question but I would likel to know if Judge Judy was ever in the Job Corps. I wan't to send my grandson there even thought he carriers a 3.0 to 3.5 gpa. Can't afford college! That is not his full potential and he wants to become a pharmacist. He is in his senior year. If Judge Judy was in the Job Corps how did it help her become so succesful? We are grandparents raising this child since he was 15 years old.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I have checked several sources and there is no Record of Judge Judy being in Job Corp. Judge Judy was already a Lawyer by 1965 and Job Corp was started in 1964. There is judge profiled as a Job Corp sucess story Judge Sergio A. Gutierrez from Idaho. Judge Judy become suceesful when she was first appointed a Judge by Mayor Ed Koch of New York and her no-nonsense approach to justice made her a national figure in Family Law before the TV show. Thank You Tom Please click accept.