John Henderson
John Henderson, Consultant
Experience:  I own a research business that provides latest data on a variety of topics.
154910
Type Your Question Here...

I just waited nearly 2 hrs for an answer to my previously submitted

Customer Question

I just waited nearly 2 hrs for an answer to my previously submitted question. Heard nothin! Threatened to cancel my credit card charge if no response. Result: Service was cancelled!!
Category: General
Expert:  John Henderson replied 5 years ago.

HiCustomer..

I just did a search using the above name and there is no record of you asking any question. We are humans with other jobs and are providing expert help on a variety of subjects. 2 hours is not an unusual wait time for us to respond. Because we are humans, we have feelings and don't do well with threats to cancel. We will just move on the the next one. There is an old saying, "You get more flies with honey than with vinegar." I am taking this opportunity to explain this, because I believe that JustAnswer is provides an amazing opportunity to help folks at the most basic human level.

So, If you have a question, ask away. I'll try to help or direct you to someone who can.

XXXXX XXXXX

John Henderson, Consultant
Experience: I own a research business that provides latest data on a variety of topics.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

When I first tried to use your service I was of the impressioin from your companies text that response would be pretty soon. After waiting about 2 hours, all the time being told to leave my screen open, I wrote to cancel my question and did not expect to be charged the $18.00 which has appeared on my master card statement as a 11/5 entry. I never received any response to my question.

Subsequently I re-use your service and then now knowing that it might take some time, and that I would be notified by e-mail that a response was waiting, I closed the window and did get a response for the $14.00 charge which was expected and accepted. Unfortunatly the problem is yet to be solved but I was assured by "David L" that the communication was still open and he would respond with more ideas after my last note sent today to him.

What I am asking you to do is to deal with the $18.00 charge which I think is not fair considering I received no advice regarding my problem.