Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

KEEP IN GENERAL The safe is locked and we do not have the combinati

The safe is locked and we do not have the combination; what do we do?
The model # XXXXX XXXXX

Thank you for your help.
[email protected]
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.

If the maker of this safe is Honeywell/Sisco, and you no longer have the manual that came with your safe, which would provide the combination, you can contact the company at 1-800-223-8566 and request they send you the combination and/or a replacement key, if it also has a key lock. You would need to provide the serial number for your safe. Their hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 4:00PM (Pacific Time); or you can contact them by e-mail at: [email protected]

I hope you're able to open your safe after receiving the necessary information from the manufacturer.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for your help with my problem. Sisco sent a combination which I tried and it worked perfectly. The safe opened to my surprise since I questioned they could come up with a combination to open this safe. You have certainly done me a big favor. Please accept the $9.00 with my sincere thanks.

Scrooge 1985

Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello again, and you're most welcome! Thanks very much for your accept and your reply.

I'm so glad things worked out well and you were able to open your safe after using the information I provided.

You made my day! : )

Best regards,