Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

What do you think of Google Cash online business Can I trust

Customer Question

What do you think of Google Cash online business? Can I trust it?
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 4 years ago.

I don't trust it. I read through the site and it had quite a few red flags, so I would not give them any personal information and don't fall for the trick of giving them information so they can send you the 'money you'll be earning'.

Anna
Expert:  Martin replied 4 years ago.
HelloCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

Those are scam. Here is a video that explain very well how this is working "How To Make Money Posting Links On Google"

Notice that after this at the end of the video, the guy advertise his own kit! Nothing better than exposing a scam and plugin that same exact scam under your own name :).

The thing is that what he say is true, it's just that it cost nothing to run such an operation, it's free from A to B. What you have to do is know a bit about doing website and then sign-in at Google itself (no middle-man and this cost nothing). The Google division that do this is called adsense, here is the link for it: AdSense_link

Remember that all place that require you to pay for a kit or some kind of newsletter is a scam.
Martin, Engineer
Experience: i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How much would I have to know about doing websites before signing in at Google? Do you know which online business are lagitamate? What is a good source to find them?
Expert:  Martin replied 4 years ago.
Well, it's always relative, i guess it's quite easy as it's only inserting link (never used it myself as i don't have any web page). Maintaining a website is LOT easier now (it can be a complete website or just a blog. There is extensive information there AdSense Help. Read all you can to see if it's something you could enjoy setting up.

As for online business, it always depend on what you are good at and what you enjoy and how much money you plan to make and how fast do you want a return on the investment.

Don't think it's easy to do so. If we take the initial "Google ad" thing, you need to have interesting content or you won't have much traffic and then no ad click.
IPhoto is another kind of low investment possibility (you produce photo and sell them there). You really just to have to look around, just remember to never pay for kit or entry fee, nobody should pay to work.

If you feel you have competences for 1 or more category here at JustAnswer.com you could always apply to work for them.