Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I have a brinks home security safe with model #5059 I have

I have a brinks home security safe with model #5059 I have the key but accidentally misplace my combination number can somebody help me open the safe?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.

Brinks is now Honeywell. If you no longer have the manual that came with your safe, which would provide the combination, you can contact the company at 1-800-223-8566 and request they send you the combination and/or a replacement key (you said you have the key, but did you meant you don't have the key?); you would have to provide the serial number for the safe. Their hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 4:00PM (Pacific Time); or you can contact them by e-mail at:[email protected]

Honeywell's website address is

I hope you're able to open your safe after receiving the necessary information from the manufacturer.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I already fax to them the letter about this Home brinks security safe with model #5059
and with serial number XXXXXXXXXX the letter that I fax was also notorized by a notary public on 10/20/09.

Thank you,
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hello again, Maridol, and you are most welcome; thank you for your accept and your reply.

If you just faxed the information to them two days ago, give them a call tomorrow, to fnd out if they received it and to ask about the information you need to get your safe open.

I wish you much good luck!