Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

I have been impressed by this website and can see the value

I have been impressed by this website and can see the value to consumers. I am a Licenced Construction Supervisor in my state with 38 years of construction background primarily in the residential/remodeling field. In addition to this I am certified in two states for Vocational Carpentry and have 34 years teaching experience with a Bachelor of Science degree and an M.Ed. in Technology Education. My question is this. How do I become a "" expert. I am sure that I can be of service to consumers.
HelloCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

You have to go to this LINK and choose the category you want to apply. You will be ask a little exam and need to pass a verification check. For your qualification, you could apply in "home improvement" and/or "homework" (it's the place for tutoring).

Good luck.

Edited by Martin on 10/17/2009 at 1:57 PM EST