Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Teacher
Experience:  I am a good researcher
Type Your Question Here...

whats going to happen in 2012

what's going to happen in 2012?
Category: General
Expert:  Teacher Editor replied 7 years ago.
According to the Mayan calendar, the end of days occurs in 2012. However, the Mayan's used a different calendar so it may not be what we think of as 2012 according to our calendar and times. In addition, the end of time for the Mayans may have meant something completely different than what it means to us. It may have meant a renewal and not necessarily the end of mankind.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I've heard that there might be some event with the sun in 2012 that may trigger solar flares that could hit the earth. Do you know anything about that?

It is unlikely. As other predictions from earlier on that were based on science rather than on faith, these predictions are based on things that while possible are very improbable and statistically impossible..