TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

I have a mfc-3240c. Have prompt unable to clean. Please

I have a mfc-3240c. Have prompt unable to clean. Please advise the
procedure. HELP HELP
Hello, To rest the machine unplug and plug back in after about a minute. It looks like there be a foreign obstacle, such as a clip
or ripped paper, is in the machine. Here is a copy of your manual and there is a troubleshooting guide in section 12. Thank You Tom Please click accept if this answers your question or feel free to ask a follow-up question.
http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/BSC/public/files/dlf/doc000315/MFC-3240C_UsaEngUsr_C.pdf
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
how do i get the copy of the manual
Just copy the link I gave you and paste it in the box at the top of your screen. If you trouble with this link then you can type this in your search box. welcome.solutions.brother.com Thanks Tom