TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I want to import 1 item from china. Where can I get the straight

I want to import 1 item from china. Where can I get the straight answer of what to do without reading a 1000 page document yet avoid the additional cost of an importer.
Hello, I would check with one of the major shipping comanies operating in China, UPS or Fedex. They have very helpful customer service agents. Your seller would have to have an office avaiable so you might want to search for available shipping locations in the China shipping city. hanks Tom
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
While my question was some what general, I have researched enough to know that importing is complicated and can be costly without the right answers. I am sure that UPS and Fedex will be helpful to a point. Not really the answer I was looking for but another lesson learned.
Hello, I'm sorry you were disappointed but without detail a general answer is all that is avaiable. I researched several options and by Far those two companies have the easiest systems to work in. Thank You Tom