TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

We live in Mariettta GA and my daughter 38 lives with us because

We live in Mariettta GA and my daughter 38 lives with us because she has trigaminal neuralgia, had two brainsurgeries and filed for disability one year ago. If she gets disability payments, how much can she expect for monthly payments.
Hello, I am assuming we are talking about Soical Security Diability. Here is a simple calculator provided by Social Security
click on the quick calculator, enter date of birth, the earnings last year of employment, date you will expect draw disability. The calculator gives you Disabilty payments estimate as well as other Social security options. Thank You Tom