Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 years practicing attorney, Realtor, 26 years landlord
19958803
Type Your Question Here...

WHERE CAN I BUY A CLASS A JROTC UNIFORM SKIRT

Customer Question

Category: General
Expert:  Barrister replied 7 years ago.

This site should be what you are looking for:

http://www.marlowwhite.com/cgi-DANGEROUS URL REMOVED?preadd=action&key=09K-821

Thanks.

I hope you have a better understanding of your legal issue as a result of my comments. I am sorry if the answer is not what you would prefer, but as you know, sometimes the correct answer is good news, other times bad. If the information given in fact answered your question please click the GREEN "ACCEPT" button NOW, so that I receive credit for my work. If you need additional clarification on this question, don't hesitate to click "Reply" and I will be happy to help you. Please give me as much detail as you can so that I can respond after receiving all the relevant details. If you need any assistance in the future with additional questions, you may request me personally by putting my name in the subject line. Thank you for your consideration.

The information given here is not legal advice. As all states have different intricacies in their laws, the information given is general only. I am neither establishing nor accepting an attorney-client relationship with you.

Edited by mattfinley1 on 9/23/2009 at 5:23 PM EST