Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I have a small Brinks safe, model #5054 on the keys are the

I have a small Brinks safe, model #5054 on the keys are the numbers 1444, the problem is the keys don't work in the lock any more, and we don't have the combination numbers either is there a way to get the combination numbers from brinks?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.

Brinks is now Honeywell. If you no longer have the manual that came with your safe, which would provide the combination, you can contact the company at 1-800-223-8566 and request they send you the combination and a replacement key; you would have to provide the serial number for the safe. Their hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 4:00PM (Pacific Time); or you can contact them by e-mail at:[email protected]

Honeywell's website address is

I hope you're able to open your safe after receiving the necessary information/key from the manufacturer.