M.Arch
M.Arch, Researcher, Artist, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect, Artist, Collector, Former Design College Faculty, Ivy League Masters.
13403057
Type Your Question Here...

where can i find Flako cornbread mix

Customer Question

where can i find Flako cornbread mix
Category: General
Expert:  M.Arch replied 7 years ago.
Hello "Customer", and thank you for your question.

Unfortunately this is one of those questions with an answer that just probably isn't what you'd hoped to hear:
Flako cornbread mix is no longer produced, and off the market.

On the bright side, recipes that call for Flako cornbread mix usually note that it is interchangeable with Jiffy cornbread mix - so if you're looking for it because a recipe calls for it, just substitute the Jiffy mix, which is still available in most grocery stores.
If you have a strong preference for the Flako brand, this may be little comfort. Sadly it's just one of those products that have been retired from production.

You may be interested in this list of discontinued products: http://www.hometownfavorites.com/btwgb1.asp
The same website has a lot of hard-to-find old favorite products - unfortunately Flako baking products aren't available anymore anywhere.

I do hope this information is helpful, and if so please click the green "ACCEPT" icon, as this is the only way that I get paid for my answer through JustAnswer.
Feel free to ask additional related questions.
Thank you.