Thanks for your advice! I think it's what the sensible half of me knew, but the "go for it" half is still keen. I have decided to keep working and researching / planning for the nursery, and if all seems viable and the time is right, I'll go for it. Thanks again.
I'm new to this, so I think I've accepted and paid. If it hasn't worked, please let me know and I'll try again.
All the best.