Lori, Research Analyst
Experience:  General Information and Online Research
Type Your Question Here...

Dear Sirs, Is there any material in existence that can shield

Dear Sirs,

Is there any material in existence that can shield or prevent a magnetic force from penetrating it?

Your answer is very appreciated

scott meade [email protected]

Yes....There are several anti-magnetic alloys, including stainless steel, lead, and aluminum.

Please let me know if I can help further in any way.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi Lori,

Thank you for getting me an answer but maybe I need to explain more.

I know that a magnet will not "stick" to Alum, Stainless and lead but its forces still penetrate these materials, that is, the magnets will still "stick together" when a piece of these materials is between two magnets. I would like to know is what material, if any, will not allow the magnetic forces to penetrate them so that the magnets will not "stick together" if it is place between them.

Your reply is appreciated and thank you again,

Scott Meade

PS. although I have no degree in anything but maybe life experience, I may be a potential answer guy for many different "trivial" things. Just incase you need more experts.