Lori, Research Analyst
Experience:  General Information and Online Research
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for a furniture sight I recently viewed...It showed

Customer Question

I am looking for a furniture sight I recently viewed...It showed a black platform bed with a lattice pattern that was unusual and unique. The lattice pattern was in rectangles that over lapped. Also the same sight showed a bed board that was a solid black back with three rectangular openings in a row?...Does anyone remember seeing this?
Category: General
Expert:  Lori replied 7 years ago.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No those are not correct. The first bed I am looking for the rectangles overlap each other. there are about 9-10-12 rectangles. The second bed I am looking for only has 3 holes, not four, it is very close but not exact....
Expert:  Lori replied 7 years ago.

Hi-I haven't had any luck on finding the site you're looking for...I've opted out so another analyst can hopefully help!