Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney, Public Speaker, Honors Graduate USMA.
Type Your Question Here...

I am a collector, I woulk like to know which ones to colle

I am a collector, I woulk like to know which ones to collect
Category: General
Expert:  Jim Reilly replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomer& welcome to JustAnswer.

I am a long time collector, too -- have gone through iterations of coins, stamps & first day covers, trading cards, comic books, casino collectibles including chips, logo golf balls and challenge coins.

What is it that you collect?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I asked a question on the best peace dollars. When you sent back a general answere i didn't accept it.So I guess you guys researched it more. Then all of sudden I owe 24dollars instead of nine on the same product. This doesn't sound like or what I read about you. If it was a different item , I can understand. I will only pay nine or cancell.

You guys are good but if that is the way you do business, count me out.

Hello again Kenchelini.

I'm sorry, but I had not seen your earlier question about Peace Dollars. I thought this question was completely new, but didn't understand what you were asking. That's why I asked what you collect.

You could have posted this follow up as a continuation of your previous discussion, which shows that you viewed the answer you received, but did not accept it. As of now, while you have made deposits on each question, you haven't actually been charged anything yet because you have not accepted any answer.

The answer to your previous question gave you a quite specific list of the most collectible Peace Dollars. What I suggest you do at this point is to go back to that question and accept the answer. It is at:

You do not have to accept the answer to this question and can request a refund of your deposit if you like. Thanks for visiting JustAnswer and I apologize again for the confusion.