Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney, Public Speaker, Honors Graduate USMA.
11056146
Type Your Question Here...

I would like to know what the status is on the fire in the

Customer Question

I would like to know what the status is on the fire in the coconino national forest. To view it if possible. It is very close to my home.
Category: General
Expert:  Jim Reilly replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer.

Sorry to hear that you are close to this fire. Please see this website for current information about fires in the national forest lands:

http://www.nifc.gov/fire_info/nfn.htm

Scroll down to Arizona and you will see a listing for the Coconino fire.

There is also an ABC TV news webpage on the fire at:

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/northernarizona/other/story/Smoky-fire-burns-1-500-acres-south-of-Flagstaff/_kMLK6zTUUSOsU2byDg79g.cspx

Good luck in this difficult situation. If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you RunTam38, I can see by the news broadcast that it doesn't look as bad up close as it does from where I am. It is supposed to be good to let mother nature take her coarse, but just like a woman, she often gets out of control! Especially here near the canyon, the winds are terrible sometimes.
You're welcome and thanks for the accept, which I appreciate.

I also understand your concerns. I live in a rural & heavily wooded, high fire danger area north of San Francisco. We are very conscious of fire danger.

I'm glad to hear that this is not as bad as you feared & hope all works out well.