Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney, Public Speaker, Honors Graduate USMA.
11056146
Type Your Question Here...

Will a psychic help reunite two people that deeply love each

Customer Question

Will a psychic help reunite two people that deeply love each other through spiritual healing, crystals, cleansing, n etc?
Category: General
Expert:  Ed Johnson replied 7 years ago.
DearCustomer

As in many other religous and spiritual methodologies, it depends on the level of believing.

If both people believe it can help, and then also follow all the processes, thier desire to remain together will allow the methodology to work. They have to let it work in their life.

Where a person places their energy, time, and effort, generally great results are obtained.

Such processes rarely work for the non-believers.
Ed Johnson, Consultant
Experience: Master's Degree candidate waiting on research paper; BS Uni S. Colorado, summa cum laude; AA Degree
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
So u r saying that I shouldn't send a psychic $6500 to spiritually work on my fiance n I, because he is not a believer at all. He doesn't even believe in ghosts or spirits or the unnatural. But the psychics says he has dark negative energy around him n I need to help him. N she said she guarantees it will work, 100% Should I be iffy to send that amount of money?
Expert:  Jim Reilly replied 7 years ago.
Good grief,Customer-- someone needs to say this to you, so it might as well be me.

There is no such thing as a "psychic" -- they are all frauds. DO NOT SEND THIS PERSON ANY MONEY.

From the Wikipedia article on the subject:

In 1988 the U.S. National Academy of Sciences gave a report on the subject that concluded there is "no scientific justification from research conducted over a period of 130 years for the existence of parapsychological phenomena." ^ Druckman, D. and Swets, J. A. eds. (1988). Enhancing Human Performance: Issues, Theories and Techniques. National Academy Press, Washington, D.C.. p. 22. ISBN 0-309-07465-7.

You can see the entire article at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic

What ever problems you and your fiancee are having, take them to a licensed professional (psychiatrist, psychologist or other mental health counsellor). It will cost you a lot less and will have at least some chance of actually helping you, which this so-called "psychic" will not be able to do.
Jim Reilly, Attorney
Experience: Licensed Attorney, Public Speaker, Honors Graduate USMA.
Expert:  Martin replied 7 years ago.
At $6500 this is a MAJOR scam that i would report to the police.

One might believe or not in psychic, i am not here to judge. But those that charge for it should not ask for more than $20 buck, and charge for their time only, not the act itself.

I know of many that only ask for voluntary contribution and it make lot more sense that way.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I just sent u a question regarding this question I asked about a yr ago. I dont know who to turn to and u mentioned u knew of some good psychics. If u could possibly recommend some, that would be nice. Thanks, Vee
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 6 years ago.
There is no such thing as a "good" psychic. They are all scams. Work on your relationship with a reputable (and licensed!) psychologist, psychiatrist or family counselor, not a fake like a psychic.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How about the psychics that solves cases for the police and etc? If in fact they r real then there has to be some out there. Ur probably right!

You won't find those few people working with the couples with relationship problems or advertising their services to the public. Spend your money on a licensed counselor if you want to improve your relationship.