Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney, Public Speaker, Honors Graduate USMA.
11056146
Type Your Question Here...

I was cleaning my apartment the other day and found an old

I was cleaning my apartment the other day and found an old JC Penny ad that you get with the newspaper. Anyway, in the kids section there was a picture of a boy about 12 and girl around 12 or 13. They wearing the clothes advertised but they were also playing a game of footsies in their bare feet ! Her feet were like sandwiched in between his. Now they appeared to be happy and all, but what was the purpose of it? It didn't have anything to do with the sales. And do you think that maybe they were a little too young for a picture like that? I just thought it was random but cute.
Category: General
Expert:  Jim Reilly replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer.

Happy kids playing together is a good sales tool for any product. IMO, there is nothing wrong with kids of that age playing footsie, in an advertisement or otherwise.

Thanks for asking your question here on JustAnswer. If you have any other questions, please let me know.